2013 Spring/Summer Ring Collection

Introducing my 2013 Spring/Summer Bold Ring Collection, a jewelry line for your pretty fingers. 

Each ring was made by me and is one-of-a-kind. Take a look below, peruse my collection, and let me know if you would like to add any of my pieces to compliment your fabulous spring and summer wardrobe. I would love to hear from you!

Sizes listed are approximate, but every ring can be worn on any finger...so don't let the size fool you. What might fit on one woman's first finger, may fit on your pinky finger.

Versions of each piece may be replicated only if commissioned and if materials are available.



"Fuzzy Bunny" - $15
Materials Used: Lime green oversized button/rabbit fur/Rhinestones and pearl charms/Jewelry wire
Size: Approx. 6
*Can be worn on any finger - find a finger it fits!